Send us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you prefer, you can use our direct email address at email@example.com. Either way will reach us, but don't do both...that isn't necessary.
If you need to call, we appreciate phone calls be made during the morning hours, before our work for the events of the day begins. But ideally, an email will get us started with the communication and date inquiry you are looking for. Here are a few things to include in your email to make things go a bit quicker for you:
1. DATE (we can't work on customizing a proposal until we know if we're available)
2. VENUE (you don't have a date until you have a venue!)
3. GUEST COUNT (this is a guess, we realize we're working with estimates to begin)
4. MENU THOUGHTS (again, a guess or your interests for now after looking at our menus...we realize you haven't tried anything yet, but we need somewhere to start): appetizers, main meal, desserts, late night snacks.
5. TYPE OF MEAL SERVICE (buffet - is least expensive, plated - is middle of the road, family style - is the most expensive)
6. LINEN or CHINA NEEDS (or would you prefer disposables?)
7. Anything else you want us to know!
We can't wait to work with you on making your special event even more amazing with great food and service!!